The Simrad EK15 is designed for a variety of applications, and for both mobile surveys and fixed locations.
• High resolution, high accuracy
• Single frequency, single beam
• Up to 15 separate transceivers
• Low power consumption
• Operates from AC and DC sources
• Small, rugged and splash proof transceiver
• Can be calibrated for maximum accuracy
• Operates on a standard Windows 7 computer
• Raw data storage and Ethernet communication
• Third-party post-processing software support
This screen capture (in Replay mode) shows the fish in a typical fish cage. The transducer is located in the bottom of the cage looking upwards, and
the EK15 has been set in the corresponding mode of operation. Up to 15 fish cages can be monitored using a single Simrad EK15 system.