The Simrad SC90 is a perfect “catching machine”. It is ideal for mackerel, tuna and fish close to the bottom.
The combination of horizontal and vertical beams shows you the fish both from above with “birds eyes” and sidways as a “slice” – simultaneously. This gives you vital information about the school without having to pass over the it. Full beam stabilization maintains a clear picture of the target even in rough seas.
• 360 degrees omnidirectional
• 90 degrees vertical tip
• Operational frequency adjustable from 82.5 to 86.5 kHz in steps of 0.5 kHz
• Narrow beams
• Linear FM transmissions (LFM)
• Large dynamic range
• High definition
• Stabilized beams
• Easy operation
• Store and recall sonar data
• Define and save your own user settings
• Clear and easily comprehensive sonar data
• 16 transceiver boards provide 480 individual channels